Hello! On Labor Day, Dan, Lisa and I went to Victoria on Vancouver Island. It was a fun one day experience. We woke up at 4:30am and drove 2 1/2 hours to a ferry to the island! All of the Canadians were really nice. Lisa said, "I've never met a Canadian I didn't like." I think she's just an optimist, BECAUSE after a long hike to a castle, I wasn't allowed entrance to go the bathroom because i wasn't a paying customer. So I was a brat and said, "So you are going to deny a pregnant woman from going to the bathroom?". The man said that he was sorry, but to go to the nearby gas station. We decided that he wasn't Canadian.
Here is a picture of Lisa in front of the Parliament Building, which we toured.

Here is a picture of me with one month to go...

Here is a picture of Dan and I in front of the bay
Here is a pretty picture. Dan enjoyed watching the airplanes take off and land on the water. I can just imagine him as a retired old man completely entertained by this all day long...

And, here is a picture of me that we just took today. I have two weeks to go before I am due. Oh yeah, so I decided to take my RD exam before I have a baby, so I'm signed up to take it 5 days before the due date. Pray that I do well on the test, and that I'll actually be able to take it without any early arrivals. :)

6 comments:
Love the face Genny, Love the face!
Looking good, looking good! :):):)
Good luck with everything - exam AND delivery!!! (hopefully not at the same time)
Sorry he didn't let you use the bathroom...I would have! Good luck on the exam and delivery! Cute prego belly pictures! Can't wait to meet baby!
Some people do not have common sense that is so unfortunate live like robot!
That is so pity! But glad you made!
Wow! Your tummy dropped a lot.., it means you are closer... Did you take a class of technical breathing?
All occasion, know how to breath is the key! sports.. stress.. labor..
Good luck on your exam.
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is comin!
you're so big and beautiful!!!!! i can't WAIT for the baby yay yay yay!!!
Post a Comment