Details to follow. Genny woke up at 12:30am with her first labor pains. Took a bath. Contractions every 7 min. I woke up at 2:00 am to Genny jumping on the bed and saying "it's time!" Took a shower, into the hospital, when she was checked in the nurses were suprised to find that she was already dialated to 6cm! Up to the delivery room. Epidural save's pain! Constant contractions every 2-3 min up until it was time to push. Push on and off for 20-30 min and out came BABY PHILLIPS! I didn't even feel queezy because I ate a burrito. All the nurses/doctor were astounded at how quick, uncomplicated, "textbook style" the delivery went. Thank you for your love and prayers! She has Genny's eyes, hands, and feet! Oh 21 in, 9 lbs .4 oz!!!! And she's sooo calm!

A couple hours before the excitement all kicked in:

7 comments:
YEAH FOR BABY PHILLIPS!! SOOOOOO CUTE!
I'm so happy for you two. Can't believe your parents. Congratulations!
Yeah! Congratulation!
Wow! look at that gorgeous silk skin baby like mummy!
Look at that baby expression;I was comfortable in mummy's tummy, where am I now?
When baby look at you,Introduce your self and talk to her,She will listen to you!
Love you all!
Hugs and kisses!
Congrats!!!! So glad things went to fast and good for you guys! She is just beautiful! What did you name her?
CONGRATS! I can't believe it. Or I can, but am so excited. And 9 lbs? Good work you guys, good work!
Genny and Dan! How exciting! (your daughter and I have something in common-the most wonderful birthday ever!!..he he)
I'm glad that everything went so smoothly for your family...especially you Genny. Love and miss you!
Ура!! Ура!! Поздравляю вас, ребята! Прекрасная работа! Еще одна цель года исполнена! :-)
Post a Comment