Elena pixs for MOM:





Let the stories begin!
So my mom sent me a package of clothes for Elena. She said with her korean-ness, "Take pictures and put on the blog!" I took pictures over 2 weeks ago, and have been lazy not to put it up. Sorry mom! She then goes to compare me to Debbie-- how Debbie updates her blogs more frequently...he....he
It's true though, I've been getting lazy. Good thing no one dropped by spontaneously earlier this week or they would have seen a big old mess and me in my moo moo. But I cleaned yesterday! I even cleaned up the back yard...Dan was so proud. I need new hobbies. I think I'm going to try to volunteer at the nearby elementary school, helping russian and spanish speaking children with their homework. Will they let me do that? We'll see!
I am a baby snob. Elena is such a good sleeper that whenever she wakes up even once in the night, I say "Elena, why on earth are you awake!!!?!?!??!" I try not to really get annoyed, or I think I'll jinx my good luck. I am grateful for a good sleeper. Sometimes we find her trying to shimmy out of her swaddle. She's found a quarter naked! :

It's true, for the past few weeks now I have been obsessively looking at homes. I've WASTED hours each day on the internet. Dan and I have been thinking that maybe it's time to settle. He really likes his job, and has a decreasing desire to pursue law. With the housing market in such a bargaining state, I think, LET'S FIND A HOME NOW! But something inside doesn't feel right about moving away so fast. We love being in this ward, but know that we probably won't buy a home within its boundaries. We also feel that Dan needs to serve in his calling a bit longer. We hope that there will still be good deals toward the end of the year. I love our ward. Who can beat a huge family of islanders caroling, singing beautiful Polynesian music? :

And here is a bonus story. We took the bus to the airport Christmas eve for a flight to Boise. Dan and I bought our tickets separately because we would have saved $20. Little did we know that they overbooked the flight and DAN out of all people was asked to come back the next day. So Dan went home:

...Hold on-- they let me go home with him! Dan got a $300 voucher! Well worth it. And taking the bus was a fun adventure. Happy holidays!
2 comments:
woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Picturesssssssssssssssssssssssss! I MISS U GUYS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yeah, finally fashion show started..
Isn't she something?
She looks like Russian Doll with that out fit!
Especially with red hat on it...
I love to see her in the blogs..
xo,xo,xo...
Post a Comment