Isaiah 3:24, 2 Ne 13:24: And it shall come to pass, instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle, a rent; and instead of well set hair, baldness and instead of a stomacher, a girding of sackcloth; burning instead of beauty.
Then I calmed down after I read a couple of articles :)
Apparently this is very normal, and 50% of women get this, according to: http://www.pregnancy.org/article/post-partum-hair-loss-am-i-going-bald
and http://www.babycenter.com/0_postpartum-hair-loss_11721.bc
People told me it's because of the prenatal vitamins that we forget to take after the baby is born. That can definitely be a factor, but the biggy is the shift in our hormones and its affect on the growth/resting phase of our hair!!!!!!!!
This is embarrassing, but here are some pictures:
Look at that receding hairline on my right side!!! I'm an old man :(
I really hope that this first picture looks worse than it really is.
Why couldn't I have lost it in the backside, underneath, tucked somewhere unseen??? Why there!!! I was really sad...but after finding out that it will grow back, I decided to just make the best with what I have. I am now vowing to retake my prenatals more consistently, and I'll just have to play around with my hair until it grows back. After all, things could be worse, right?I really hope that this first picture looks worse than it really is.
Oh, here's for hope. I never thought I would attempt a
comb-over in my life, but it works! I feel like a woman!
Just endure ladies, endure!
Just endure ladies, endure!
7 comments:
Mine is falling out in actually clumps.... I wantto cry somedays
That's what my hair does around bug spray - esp spider spray. :P So sorry for you. :(
I saw this spray stuff on TV to hide bald spots.
;) LU
After baby is born some people lose calcium so much that even lose tooth.. what a grief! I never thought that lose the hair too..
Did you know that they have special shampoo & conditional that protect your scar and hair?
ASK TO ASHLEY...She is the expert!
Bless all the Mothers who sacrificing for the loved ones!
Yeah,Thousand blessings....
Love,lover,love...
This happened to me too! I have little flyaways all over the front of my hairline because all of my hair is falling out. I think I'm finally over the worst of, although Sophie is 8 months old now. I finally feel like I've stopped seeing clumps fall out in the shower and that my hair is starting to grow back. It drives me crazy though! Now my little hairs are always in my face! I was really bad about taking my vitamins too after I had Sophie, but I've been much better lately, I just take a multivitamin instead of prenatal vitamins, and I have definitely noticed a difference in hair loss.
By the way, we live in Tacoma, WA now, not too far from where you all are. I thought that was funny. We should do something sometime! :) And good luck with your hair. It will get better!
Дженни! Все равно ты очень красивая девушка! Не плачь! Хочешь, я отрежу немного своих волос, чтобы поддержать тебя? :Р
I'm trying not to get sooo down about it, but sometimes it's just hard. Must calm down...
julia, ya lublu tebya.
Post a Comment