babies w/ Gma and Gpa Higdon.
We enjoyed a wonderful Family Home Evening together,
eating goldfish w/ a gratitude activity...
We enjoyed a wonderful Family Home Evening together,
eating goldfish w/ a gratitude activity...

w/ Uncle Michael. Funny Kylee was scared of Michael until he started playing with her. He taught her how to wack at the curtains and crawl through the doggy door. Debbie then tried to undo these new found games...hehehehehe

w/ Auntie Ashley. Ashley was only with us for a few days. She flew out to Virginia, and will then be going to New Zealand for 2 months to stay with a family. L.U.C.K.Y.

w/ Great Gma Higdon. She really is a trooper at 98.

Location Highlights:
SAN DIEGO!!! My sister Katie and her husband Jaime live in San Diego. So my mom, Debbie, the kids and myself drove down and had a blast in its beauty. At this beach there was a blocked off area full of wild seals!!! They are lounging on the sand and swimming around in the waves.

THE MORMON BATTALION CENTER. If you don't know what is it, click here. The new presentation was just amazing. I nearly cried :). Our pioneers really did sacrifice a lot for the growth of the church. It makes me think more about what I do day to day... or don't do, and need to start doing...
We were also able to visit with good friends. I really enjoyed spending time w/ school friends Aminda, Faith, Dianne, Michelle and Daisy. Also visited with mission bud, Kelsey. It's crazy to think that we all have grown. With them, I still feel like I'm a teenager. Aminda and I just set the goal to train for a triathlon every year and then meet up and race. It will be a great way to keep in touch and continue on with the athletics that bound us together in the first place. Great goal! We'll see if it comes to pass...Once again, Dan was happy to see us. Don't worry, I won't be leaving him for a few more months...until Debbie has her baby and I come to her rescue! Chao!
1 comment:
What a fun!
it really "refreshing" when you spend time with siblings and family!
We miss Elena..
Thousands kisses.....
Post a Comment