Sunday, May 2, 2010

Elena 7 months, my receding hairline is NO MORE!


New things about Elena
  • sits up and stays balanced, but doesn't know how to catch her fall
  • scoots forwards and backwards
  • rolls around
  • tried baby food last week
  • says "da" "ma" and "na" sounds, along with general screeching 


     Receding Hairline--update!


    A couple of months ago I woke up realizing that my hair was receding back.  A minor postpartum thing...you know.  haha, yeah right.  This is what it looked like.  I was devastated, though I tried to stay positive.  I cried once.  I think I had a severe case.  Don't worry, this may not happen to you.


     Good news though, "It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now."  This is to all those who must go through this.  It comes back!  Thanks to all those that told me it happens to some of us, and that I'd be ok. :) :) :) :) 





    4 comments:

    Candy Eash said...

    Elena is so adorable!

    And I'm so happy your hair came back. I need to call and catch up. LU :)

    kim said...

    Woo~ look at that million dollar smile!
    thousand hugs and kisses!

    Wow! look at that hair grow!
    Yeah, every mother has a hope now!

    Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

    Wow your hair grew back in fast! Woohoo! Way faster than mine :( that does not give me hope for the future. So you liked Naan and Curry? Except that they make you PAY FOR THE RICE!!!!!!!!

    Christy said...

    Elena is such a beautiful baby! She really has such a cute face. So happy for you that your hair is coming back in. That must feel so good!