Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ , and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.Ne. 32:3
Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.
Elena is ready for spiritual enlightenment!!!!
Apparently she thought the book of Exodus was really interesting:
{This is a reenactment with what she already destroyed. I normally don't allow her to do this}
{This is a reenactment with what she already destroyed. I normally don't allow her to do this}

5 comments:
Yeah, Elena, good interpretation! ha!ha!Ha! So~funny! so~ cute!
I miss Elena!
hahaha... que chiste! me alegro que lo puedan tomar con calma y con el espiritu =)
О, Геная! Каждый раз, когда я читаю ваш блог, я узнаю, о чем надо разговаривать с мужем, чем насыщать ребенка и многие другие вещи! Спасибо, учитель! Ха-ха.
lol, I hope that was an old pair of scriptures! ;)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kylee did that to matt's scriptures HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment