I asked Dan if any of his crushes (girls that he liked) knew that he had a crush on them. Me: Did you flirt with them?
Dan: no
Me: Did you play with them?
Dan: no
Me: Did you talk to them?
Dan: no
Dan: no
He did remember a time when he tried to impress a girl he liked. She was standing with her friends talking at the tether ball courts near the school. He decided to run laps around the entire field. Not like a kid runs and plays, but like a seasoned athlete running laps around a track. Surely she would notice 500 feet away from the field at the tether ball courts busy talking with her friends.
How cute.
9 comments:
How inspiring Genny!!! hahaha!
Okay, you guys are so funny!!
so cute!!!! is elena's leg okay now? eeek looks insane!
oh ps where do I get one of those cute little tags on the right that says I'm Mormon and takes readers to lds.org?
Daisy, I just right clicked on the image, then saved it onto my desktop. Then go to add gadget. Then I think you can link the website through a picture.
It's all my fault really. I'm such a horrible brother :)! When Dan had one of his first crushes, probably 5th grade on a girl down the street, let's call her Amber (Dan don't kill me for sharing this) I was searching under his bed for no reason and came across a shoebox.
Not your every day Kedds shoebox, this one was wrapped carefully in wrapping paper. I unwrapped the first layer only to discover a second layer of what looked like a fine Chinese parchment paper. Unwrapped this to find the shoebox. Inside, on a bed of cottenballs, lay a carefully sealed envelope that smelled of aftershave. Opening that I discovered a neatly folded letter, riddled with stickers, and written with particular attention to penmanship.
It read (and I quote).
Dear Amber, do you love me? Be honest. Love Dan.
Sadly I remember teasing him to the upmost, the fact I still remember what it said attests to that fact. Sorry bro! Love you :)
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That is so cute story but funny same time!
However, if you have a son, you will
have a CUTE SON!
wow u r silly... hahahaha this is ASh(ur sister in law) BY the way...dweeb
bwahahaha Jason, that's funny.
LOL!! too funny.
Post a Comment