Friday, May 28, 2010

So Dan got a little upset with me last night

So Dan got a little upset with me last night right before bed.  I did-- I snapped at him.  It wasn't the right thing to do.  So Dan went into the room to go to bed.  When I finally decided to join him, I turned the bedroom door nob and---huh?  eh?  What is blocking the door?  Is it Dan?  I pushed with all my might, just enough to wedge myself through.  The room was dark, and I didn't want to turn on the light to wake Elena.  So I climbed into bed.  I nudged Dan.  Nothing.  Dan layed there, sprawled across like a dead something or other.

Daniel?  Daniel?  I'm sorry.
You were meeeeeean.
I'm sorry, I was tired and wanted to finish what I was doing.
You were meeeeeean.  
Soooooooooorry.
Sorry for what?
Sorry for snapping at you.  I shouldn't have done it.

(A hundred "sorries" and kisses on the cheek later, and he forgave me.)



The next morning, I opened my eyes and-- bwahahaha!!!  I put Dan's creation in its original state for the full effect.  This is definitely a better way to deal with anger than other ways I suppose.  I'm glad that he doesn't yell at me or beat me. :)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

BAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

kim said...

I feel like I am watching one of the episode of "I love Lucy"...

That program is so classical because it happens to our daily life...

But end of episode is always forgive and forget with laughter :)

Christy said...

hahah!! so funny! sorry you guys fought, there is nothing worse than fighting with your spouse!

Grand Bapooh said...

I thought you two are the perfect couple in Zion! HA! HA! Now get over it! Daddy Higdon

Kelly Shane said...

lol lol you guys are just like us!!! lol that is soming jonathan would probelly do to me!