That is so cool activity!Yeah! Elena first ball game!How do you stand sitting hours with cold air?
She is so cute! HOW FUN! I wish i couldve gone hehehe.. MISS U!
Lucky! We have some big Mariners fans in my family. Your pictures make me want to go to some ball games this summer, even if it is the cute pioneer league Orem Owls.
your baby is sooo cute!! I love her big rounded eyes!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cool activity!
Yeah! Elena first ball game!
How do you stand sitting hours with cold air?
She is so cute! HOW FUN! I wish i couldve gone hehehe.. MISS U!
Lucky! We have some big Mariners fans in my family. Your pictures make me want to go to some ball games this summer, even if it is the cute pioneer league Orem Owls.
your baby is sooo cute!! I love her big rounded eyes!!
Post a Comment