Dear Genny's parents! Thank you so much for producing such an awesome personality, friend and companion! Happy Anniversary!!!
Wow! Who is that couple?That is some body I know 30 years ago..Thanks Genny :)I wonder,What will be your journey....When 30 years come...Hello JP,Thank you for your kind word..
1980? Wow, your parents got married like 2 weeks after mine! I didn't know your parents got married in Brazil!
yeah, my mom grew up in Brazil from her early teens until she got married. They tried living there for 4 months after marriage, but decided to move to the US. That's right, my Korean mom is Brazilian too! How exotic I know :)
Hi!! It's ME!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dear Genny's parents! Thank you so much for producing such an awesome personality, friend and companion! Happy Anniversary!!!
Wow! Who is that couple?
That is some body I know 30 years ago..
Thanks Genny :)
I wonder,What will be your journey....
When 30 years come...
Hello JP,
Thank you for your kind word..
1980? Wow, your parents got married like 2 weeks after mine! I didn't know your parents got married in Brazil!
yeah, my mom grew up in Brazil from her early teens until she got married. They tried living there for 4 months after marriage, but decided to move to the US. That's right, my Korean mom is Brazilian too! How exotic I know :)
Hi!! It's ME!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment