This morning in the shower as I washed my dirty hair
I left the bathroom door ajar so "she" knew I was there
Every now and then I peeked to see if all was right
And at that final peek I viewed the ghastliest of sights
She tipped the bathroom trashcan, yes, and scattered things around
As happy as can be, she was, until her crime was found.
The end.
This wasn't typical trash, folks.
Did I mention that it's mommy's "time of the month"?
Did I mention that it's mommy's "time of the month"?
Gross. Gross. Gross.
7 comments:
Inspired poem!
Andrew did the same thing the other day. It is sooo nasty!!!
ok sick! reminds me of the time I caught Sophie brushing her teeth with my toothbrush in the toilet water. vomit. You crack me up. I miss you!
-this is Emily Bohman btw
Me thinks you need a real bathroom garbage can...one with a lid.
Look at that curious eyes!
What do you think mom?
She is explorer!
Suggestion?
clean your bathroom everyday including toilet bowl. It seems like a lot of work but you will have peace of mine. I imagine that One of these day Elena will go into the toilet bowl for play.
Гениальное стихотворение. Почему-то мне представилось, что эти стихи можно петь под музыку "О, Сюзанна" :-) Дженни, наверное, тебе пора поговорить с дочерью о том, чем женщины отличаются от мужчин и как появляются дети...
ewww...nice poem though. haha!
Post a Comment