Monday, August 23, 2010

Changing the subject, we had a fun bbq!

The ladies.  (our hubbies were there too, promise!)
Just to lighten things up from the last post, I'm going to change the subject and focus on last Saturday evening's bbq.  Since it was such a nice day, we called up a group of people who at one time was/is in the Skyway Ward and went to Meridian Lake in Kent, WA. 

Dan brought his kayak and took the McClellan boys out for a little ride.  They loved it.  "That was so cool!"  I turned to a friend and said, "Awe, Dan is going to be such a great dad!"  She turned back, "Going to be?"  Oh yeah, Dan IS a dad!  He IS a great dad! hehe.


Don't judge my sweet outfit. (My elementary school friends used to joke by saying that matching clothes was against my religion, hehe.)  Also, someone the other day commented that Dan's hair styles always seem to be different.  It's the "wash-n-go" look.  It's like we were meant for each other or something. ;)

3 comments:

Carly said...

Oh Genny, of all the pictures to post of us.... ahem. We had a great time!

Debbie said...

I wanna be there too =( how sad.. UR SO FAR!

kim said...

What a refreshing hang out with friends!

Well, meant be together?
Salt and pepper,fork and knife,spoon and chopstick, salad and dressing, HUSBAND AND WIFE,and goes on...

I mean, we should respect our deference; how we're wearing,how we looks,...etc,