Jorelle: Why is there a picture of a cat on your wall?
me: Dan's friend drew a picture for him of his cat lucy. He didn't let me use the frame for something else, so I put it on our wall.
Jorelle: What? That's just creepy.
me: But it was a picture of his cat! His favorite cat! Lucy!
Jorelle: What? Ok...if it was his cat, I guess. That's still creepy! Who puts pictures of cats on their walls? Crazy old ladies!
Maybe I should have kept it under the bed.
*post edited by Dan* hahahhaha
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!
Oh, Dan.
Hey, how is Elena?? Are you going to take her in for a check-up?
Must given him tremendous comfort when he needed. That is past.
present, It will be nice substitute to "family" picture in that frame.
Ask him what you have to do to deserve for that?
After all You did so many things offered then do nothing cat!
Good Luck!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DANS A CRAZY CAT MAN!
Post a Comment