Friday, October 15, 2010

Leaman's Green Apple Barn

Welcome to Leaman's Green Apple Barn!  Come try some 
apple cider, apple pie, apple suckers, apple doughnuts, and more!  
(We sure did, YUM, and now my tummy is making funny noises)


Geno took this awesome pic of Elena and I in the apple orchard:
Isn't that such a great pic?  If only Dan were here, darn! (we love and miss you!)
Really, you should check out Geno's photography HERE.

Elena in the sand box

Me, Genoveva, and Raquel, sitting on a haystack
Raquel is Geno's really nice friend.  Both their husbands are in the 
same Medical school program and so they have been quite the traveling pair.  Raquel is such pleasant company and I am glad that she and Geno are great friends.  

I'm sure going to miss my Geno...
...ok and Ben too... and Savannah and Andrew of course too!
Speaking of Ben, he awesomely helped me find my cell phone that fell out of my pocket.  It was run over by a couple of cars, but miraculously still works!)

Bonus Pic: 
Mother calming jealous daughter


4 comments:

kim said...

"Mom and Elena"

I just love that million dollar smile!

Fabulous! Fantastic! Awesome!

The McClellan Family said...

Your friend Geno's pictures are AMAZING!!!! Can't wait for you to come home!!! Hope you had fun!

Debbie said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SUCH A CUTE PICTURE OF ELENA! and i love the one of you two also!!! Awww im so glad you got to see geno and her family!!! I wish i couldve been there booo!

Genoveva said...

Genny Genny!!! why did you leave me??? :( I'm so grateful you were able to come, you really saved my life! =) I'm starting to get into a routine! me gusta me gusta :)