Sunday, October 24, 2010

Roommates, baby party, missionary challenge, bonus video

Roommates
This is the week that Dan and I were basically roommates.  I slept on the couch, mainly because I wanted to sleep well.  When Elena and I shared the room at Geno's house, Elena kept waking up at night.  However, she is miraculously sleeping through the night here!  Hurrah!  I will attribute that to me being on the couch.  Dan does not agree with that theory and no longer wants a roommate in his house.  He wants his wife back.  So selfish...tee hee.

Baby Party
Elena was invited to her very first baby party!  
Theme: Halloween
Costume: Bat girl in a tutu

Missionary challenge
The challenge this week is to share a gospel principle with someone.
(We are grateful for the missionaries in our ward.  They are helping us have more faith and hope, and less fear in this department.  We know that the gospel has blessed our lives incredibly.  I mean INCREDIBLY!  It's a wonder how we don't share these gospel truths more often.) 
 
Bonus Video:
Elena and Dad making thbbbbt sounds

2 comments:

kim said...

1-Husband and wife relationship is finest thin line... It is tender and Frasier...
It can be so close or can be distance..
My mother used to say, stay in same bed even you fight..
2-Look at that little bambinos!
Bat girl with tutu! What a idea!
3-Keep your spirit alive like candle with fire..I feel sacred when spend time with missionaries.After all they are ambassador of the lord.
4-I can not believe that Elena is so~ active,and healthy child.. Ha, Ha, love to see Dad and daughter talk.

Candy Eash said...

These were wonderful moments and thoughts to share! Thanks. :)