Stink! My wallet just got stolen!
Elena and I went to Seward park with my friend Jill and her son Lyle. I asked Jill to watch Elena as I ran back to the car to get the camera, because Elena looked like such a grown-up in her jeans, SEE?:
After about 20 minutes of playing, we returned back to the car to find that the key wouldn't turn correctly in the driver's side door anymore :(. I thought that was odd, but didn't think much of it. As I was driving home, I checked my glove compartment and my wallet was GOOOOOONE! :( :( :(
I know, I know, I shouldn't have left my wallet in the car, and I did. Lesson learned. As I quickly called the bank, I found that the thief attempted to put gas in his/her car, but failed. muahaha. They got my zip code wrong. Thank goodness that my license shows my previous address and not my current one. muahaha.
Still, this is a pain to deal with.
3 comments:
I am one of those victim.. and every time I think of it, I grind my teeth. Grrrrrr...
L left diaper bag on the bench (with house keys, wallet,check book and credit card). and whole bag is gone while I watching kids..it only took 5 minutes to disappear...
And I have to cancel all THAT!
Since then, House keys and wallets always carry with me.
PAINFUL LESSON!
I know how you feel!
Look at that lovely child!
She is adorable!
You will forget how bad day was.
oh man!! I am sorry that happened to you! I haven't ever...yet(knock on wood) had this happen to me. It's probably because I have always been super eerie of trusting strangers around me.
BUMMER!!!!
Post a Comment