When you wish upon a star blooooooooooooooooooooooooog!
And your old boss at the hospital will reply offering you a per diem jooooooooooooooob!
![]() |
| I'm going to be like this lady: making sure patients meet their nutritional needs while they are in the hospital! |
Thanks Santa / star!
Ok, I'm really nervous that I am actually going to start working at the hospital as a clinical dietitian. I've never actually worked as a dietitian before. Only internship, which was almost 2 years ago. So I'm nervous and will definitely need to review. However, this is really exciting. It will be as minimal as a day a month and maybe more in case another dietitian can't come in, etc.
What a great way to get my foot in the door without jumping completely in the workforce.
Because Elena is my priority.
Don't worry I won't forget.
Now I'll actually have dietetic-related job experience on my resume!
I'm calling this a miracle.
Hurray!

5 comments:
Урра!! Очень рада за тебя. Буду молиться, чтобы ты получала радость от своей работы. У тебя все получится прекрасно!
Congrats on the job! Say hello to the nutrition world for me.
HURRAY!!! COME TO SUMNER!!! HAHA!
Everything is possible if you know how to manege your time....
Choices and decisions and cooperation from husband.
Yeah, Everything is possible!
Wow! That's great news! The job and the towels! This makes up for the stolen wallet, eh?
Post a Comment