This morning we filled the car up with Dan, me, Elena, and two loads of laundry. I was about to take Dan to work and then continue en route to my friend Jorelle's house to do laundry while watch movies. The plan was not executed due to the car not running. As I suggested the auto repair just a block away, Dan looked at me SOOOO offensively. Whoops, how could I forget that Dan would put on his Idahoan git-up n git fixin'? ;)
As I am typing, Dan is outside in nothing but his infamous overalls. That's what them Idahoans wear when they do dirty work. The first time I witnessed such a foreign display was when Dan and I first really met and mingled. It was Fall of 2006. We ran into each other on campus. Remember? Dan was wearing slacks, a white shirt and a bow tie. Then we ran into each other off campus near the house I was living in. I invited him to come over and help my roommates paint our kitchen. Little did I know that he was going to change into not'n but them overalls. I shook my head in disbelief while a couple of roommates said, "AWWWEEE!". Oh them Idahoans. They be odd comp'ny. Haven't you ever heard of just wearing an old t-shirt and jeans? :)
Love,
normal girl from Los Angeles ;)
P.S. Dan just fixed the car (1 1/2 hours later) and is now off to work. Hurrah!
9 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA! Dan dan dan... LOL... normal girl LOL
Who said Dan is Quirky? and Geeky?
What a Charm!
Impressive his working skill(and that Idaho sexy over all).
Hum!
I love Dan's brain!
His thinking skill.
We call that beautiful mind.^^
You got a laugh from me on this one. ;) I will add that Jason used to wear the same type of overalls for any/all kinds of "work" (yard, car, etc.)......key words, USED TO! haha I'll also add how thankful I am that these Phillips boys were taught to work so hard!
Woohoo! You married a man that can fix a CAR! Now that is a rarity these days. :)
luv ya Dan!
LOL! Wait, I forgot - Dan's an engineer! Of course he can fix a car.
Ххмммм... сейчас я угадаю: у Дана есть родственники в России! Здесь тоже чинят машины и носят такие комбинезоны. А еще он умеет говорить по-русски. Вы уверены, что он не русский? :Р
Don't be diss'en dem bibs. Da be dem dandy.
Dan, I didn't know that your Daddy speaks Mar's language(?)
What? wait a minute....we, Idahoans don't talk weird. You obviously haven't been to Texas! haha...jk. I guess you are semi-right, Idaho people do have a little bit of an accent, but Texas is WAY worse. It almost sounds like a different language all together. ;)
Post a Comment