Monday, November 22, 2010

I looked out the window and what did I see...

I looked out the window and what did I see
Snow, snow, sno-ow in Sea--a--tle
Winter brought us such a big bright glow
It's no longer gloomy cause of all the white snow
The munchkin and I wa-alked down the street

To the cupcake shop and enjoyed a treat...  (the rocking horses)
We didn't buy a thing... (no wallet, remember?)
But it was still fun...  cause... there's...
Snow, snow sno-ow in Sea-a-tle!
 
(kind of rhymes, folks)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Elena is soooo cute! I am so glad its not snowing.. its in the 70's here muahahahahaha

LB said...

SNOW!!!!! I guess it is true...every other year! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ie Li said...

You're so cute, Genny. So is Elena.

kim said...

What is in common with snow Elena?
"PURE!"

Christy said...

haha! Loved the rhyming. :)