On Monday I got a call saying that I'm hired as an on-call Clinical Dietitian at Good Samaritan Hospital!
That night I was full of happiness and anxiety.
Happiness #1, because I can now stay more current in my field.
Happiness #2, because I will now be more marketable if any harm or illness falls on Dan. (knock on wood)
Anxiety #1, because I can't just spontaneously leave the state without notifying my boss, DARN!
Anxiety #2, because there is a lot to catch up on and a lot more to learn.
Despite the anxiety, I am grateful.
That night I was full of happiness and anxiety.
Happiness #1, because I can now stay more current in my field.
Happiness #2, because I will now be more marketable if any harm or illness falls on Dan. (knock on wood)
Anxiety #1, because I can't just spontaneously leave the state without notifying my boss, DARN!
Anxiety #2, because there is a lot to catch up on and a lot more to learn.
Despite the anxiety, I am grateful.
I really didn't stand a chance at getting this job with other experienced dietitians seeking employment.
I am so grateful to my future boss for giving me this opportunity.
This is a tender mercy of the Lord.
I watched this clip about tender mercies and felt the comfort of the Spirit.
I hope you do too.
P.S Check out our Family Report for 2010 HERE.
P.P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm not what I thought I was, if you know what I mean. The nausea continued on and off for a couple of days, and then it went away. And I'm 100% sure that Elena isn't, you know, either. Even though she threw up 2 days ago, a lot. It was sad. So I'm pretty sure it's something else and it's not what we thought it might have been.
1 comment:
People get "stress,"
when you are sick..
When you get new job...
When you have baby...
When family member die..
When you move...
Middle of all that..
We are still breathing and living with love of god.
Post a Comment