Thursday, February 10, 2011
sweet moments
Typically when we put Elena in her crib to sleep, she cries in hope of a retrieval, gives up, relaxes, and eventually falls asleep. However, as I laid her down tonight, she stayed on her back and contently looked up at me. It was so cute! I waited to see if she would quickly stand up, but she continued to look at me and smile. I took my chances and said, "kiss?", bent over, and we mutually gave each other a little peck. As I backed away, I watched as she contently remained on her back, zoned in her own little world. It was a sweet little moment for me. I love my little Elena!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very, very nice!
Yet another proof that babies CAN go to sleep on their own... they just need some training at first :) Very cute, thanks for sharing!
Elena is growing up and I am proud of her.Ha, Ha! She finally figuring out that mommy is not abandoning her.
Post a Comment