Sunday, March 27, 2011

Elena, the acrobat. Genny, the seamstress. Grandpa Foulger, the humble servant.

I think it's the water or something, but Elena has gained some super powers as of late:
1) She has been found naked in her crib 3+ times this week.  So I finally put her onesie on backwards, 
and how did I later find her?  
Naked!  She managed to squeeze through the neck hole!
2) She created stairs out of our kitchen drawers
3)  Well, there is no three, but guess what my project of the week is: making pillow covers.  I've never really sewed before.  I set my expectations high, thinking I could make them all in one day, which only led to a hate for sewing.  Since then, I've set the goal to do just one a day.  It's becoming a little more enjoyable.

On to more important matters.  Dan is out of town for the passing of his Grandpa Foulger.  What a sweet man he was.  I mourn for those he left behind, but I am happy for him-- why?  He has lived a good life.  He was a good and loving man who was dedicated to serve his Father in Heaven.  I know that there is a life after death, that he is in a good place, and that he will be with his loved ones again. 

4 comments:

kim said...

Miss Elena! cute! cute! Cute!
Priceless memories....

Genny, I am impressed that you took a time and made beautiful pillow case.

Grandpa Foulger,Only one time I met on your wedding day and I am glad met him.
He was not only good man but RIGHTEOUS GOOD MAN! It chocks me every time righteous man pass away...

SupaFlowaPowa said...

soooo cute! I can't believe how big she is now - I'm so jealous of your sewing patience - I have yet to get there. Will look to you as an example.

Yulia said...

the pillow covers look great! very impressive, Ginny!

Debbie said...

CUTE PILLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss u =(