Monday, May 30, 2011

the ergo baby adventure (Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge)

Ever since Genoveva came to our house, we have been in search of the ergo baby for our hikes.  It's comfortable and not bulky.  So we found one on craigslist for a steal in Lacey, WA, about 45 minutes away.  To make the trip worth it, we found a great nature stop to test out our new purchase:

The Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.  This is a great place for the elderly and little children because it's flat.  Bring your binoculars and check out the cranes.  (sorry, we didn't get a picture of them)


4 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I wanna go hiking with you!!!

Ciera & Josh Dickinson said...

haha This is so funny because Josh and I and his parents went there today. It's an awesome place! I love finding fun places like this to go and explore outside. Maybe we'll see you there sometime!

Yulia said...

Looks awesome! Check out Liliebaby carrier (sp?) also. It's nice 'cause the baby can face outwards and be carried on a hip as well. I'm in a hunt for one right now.

kim said...

Happy to see your family again!
Elena will have precious memories ..when she grow up!