Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sole Sister 6! Rainer to Rustin 50 mile relay race

We ran 50 miles divided by 6 people today! 
It began near Mt. Rainier and ended at the Puget Sound in Tacoma.
We are POOPED!  (tired) :)  And I am sunburned. 
Though I don't know if I want to do this again, it was a worthwhile experience.  
Why?  Because we saw breathtaking views AND we accomplished a goal!
Suzanne, me, Jorelle, Ady, Julie, Melanie
with our cool wrist-bands which said "Sole Sister 6"
P.S.  There was a stud named Paula who ran all 50 miles today.  We saw her often, cheered for her, and gave her water.  GO PAULA- YOU STUD!  WE ADMIRE YOU!  (And I want your super strong legs! Give them to me!)

PPS.  When I get more pics from the camera happy people on this trip, I'll tag it to this post!

2 comments:

The McClellan Family said...

Yay it's over....half marathon here we come!!!

kim said...

What a group! beautiful girls!