This morning Dan missed the train.
(It's because we watched the animated series of Avatar [not the blue people] until midnight--Geno's fault!)
I so kindly offered to drive him to work so he wouldn't have to bike.
And on the way back, I decided to swing by
THE GREAT WALL (of CHINA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(a Chinese grocery store in Renton)
eat Elena eat EAT!!! muahahhahahahhahaahha.
There's nothing like eating dried shredded squid at 10:30 am...
one point for Asian culture! hehehe

6 comments:
I crave that stuff ALL.THE.TIME! The Chinese version that we have here is just not the same. It's sweet. I want like super super salty! The Russian kind ya know?
You just made Katelynn gag, lol. But we love the Avatar cartoons too! And the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie. :)
Cute Elena, so funny!
I hope continue introduce to her different ethnic food while still young....
Soon, Her Tummy will turn to "International Stomach!"
Woo la! She will enjoy so much!
Такая взрослая дочь!!! Ууу, я тоже хочу такую едууууу. В последнее время я постоянно хочу съесть что-то странное ;))
Сестра, в каком вы городе? У вас нет русского старейшины в приходе?)))
she's so big now!! Yummmmmy squid - do you just splurge when you're back home? Hehehe. I can't believe how blonde she is also hahahahaha considering mommy and daddy are both brunettes! ps grace said "I haven't seen her in forever!!! Tell her hi too!"
We love Avatar!!! Is well made and clean not like other cartoons. We are fans lol.
Post a Comment