So I thought I'd be cruel and had Dan sit on one side of the room, and me sit on the other side of the room.
Elena was in the middle of the room.
The challenge: Who would Elena go to when called?
Mom: Elena come heeeeeeeeeeere.
Dad: Elena, come to Daddy.
Elena was shaking her head at both mom and dad while rolling on the floor.
Mom and Dad both put their arms out: come here! come give me a hug!
Dad: Elena, do you want a cookie?.
Elena running into Dad's arms: cookie? COOKIE! Bye Mommy!While Dad is carrying her away: Daddy will always give you cookies, not like your dietitian Mommy who will only give you fruits and vegetables...
(In mommy's defense, that is totally not true).
4 comments:
very Funny! Congratulations on your bribery tactics Dan-Never be afraid to Bribe. :) It's a matter of survival sometimes
If someone said to me and makes me choice between: l love you, and come here! Or come here I will pay your bill! Hum! Where should I run to?
Why l See..... only peekaboo Elena picture?
Ja ja ja...Ustedes tres son un caso aparte...Ja ja ja ja
Post a Comment