EXHIBIT A:
Once upon a time there was a sophomore in high school named Genny. During 5th period chemistry class, Genny and a friend started talking about fainting. Apparently her friend said that if you hyperventilate and then hold your neck to cut off circulation, you would faint.
"OooOOoooOoo. I want to try," Genny thought. And off she went to 6th period volley ball. During practice, Genny approached her teammate Judy and proposed this new found experiment! Judy agreed to catch Genny when she fainted, and off they went to a wall.
Genny put her head between her knees and took quick deep breaths. Then she stood against the wall with her hands around her neck.
1st attempt--no fainting. 2nd attempt--no fainting. Judy was about to give up. As Genny made her 3rd attempt, doubtful Judy started walking away when BAM!!! Genny fainted on her face! Her right cheekbone!
"OoooOoooOOo," Genny moaned.
Suddenly the team started to surround her when Genny said, "I think I broke my right cheekbone. It feels really swollen."
"Your left cheek is swollen as well!" her coach added.
"No," Genny clarified, "I just have big cheekbones. It's my right one that hurts."
Once upon another time, a college student named Genny was walking down a street in Florence, when an old Italian man screamed, "SILICON! SILICON!" As he screamed, he pointed at Genny, then pointed at his cheeks, then pointed at Genny again.
The end.
Except if you want to know of a 13 year old girl who accidentally tipped a piano onto her foot...
6 comments:
Hope you don't hate me for this, but had you not said anything I would have thought it was Dan in the picture ;c)
hahahah. Daryl, no hating from me! I know that it's not my most 'feminine' quality...hehehe
Daryl...those are fighting words!! Hahaha Silicone? Like as in you injected silicone in your cheeks? Now I know why you have such great cheekbones!! HAHA They are fake!! Glad you are feeling better, it was a great run though!!
Sorry I was logged into my high school email...that was from me!
Jorelle
Poor your foot!.
Seems like too much abusing your foot.
Love thy FOOT!
oh the memories that came flooding back. I remember trying to make myself faint with my friends too, although we were not successful. Look at you, always an overachiever. :) How's the ankle?
Post a Comment