hahaha i think we may end up being like you guys! we did remember this year but i don't feel like we did much to celebrate - just dinner. does that make us bad married folk?
Conglatulation great 4th years of merrige!Merrige is learning process and progress....Love you all!
As I said...Seems like every weekend is aniversary!Look at you guides, you are too busy going heavenly places and forget the rest of world.
I even reminded you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha i think we may end up being like you guys! we did remember this year but i don't feel like we did much to celebrate - just dinner. does that make us bad married folk?
Conglatulation great 4th years of merrige!
Merrige is learning process and progress....
Love you all!
As I said...
Seems like every weekend is aniversary!
Look at you guides, you are too busy going heavenly places and forget the rest of world.
I even reminded you!!!
Post a Comment