Friends and family have labeled me as "the picker".
I may not take a whole peice of cake, because my stomach says "I'm not hungry".
But that doesn't mean my taste buds don't want that fatty, gooey, wonderfulness!
So I pick a little here, and I pick a little there until I easily eat
half the cake.
Do I need to quit this habit?? Maybe...
Well, folks, I'm not alone. Lookie lookie at what Elena did this morning!
5 comments:
hahahhahahaaha that's so funny and actually really cute too. hehehe. just like her mother!
Hey Genny- stumbled onto your blog from Mel's blog pole, fun to find you have a blog! This is such a funny post, wow- that's a lot of plum for such a little sugar plum herself!
Genny I know that the thing on the side of your blog go's to mormon.org I want to know were did you find the cute I am mormon thing? and how can I get one
Genny, you need make big picture with frame and said"My first art from Elena"
love,love,love.
Дженни, наверное, у тебя и у Элены есть предки из Украины!! Хихи, все говорят, что украинцы думают так: "Вот еда. Если я ее не съем, то хотя бы откушу везде"))))
Я знаю, я плохая, потому что я долго не пишу((( Напишу!! Я живая!)))
Post a Comment