Today, Liz, TD (not in pic) and I met up at Spooner Farms
and enjoyed the beautiful, sunny day at the pumpkin patch.
Apparently I am happier in the sun. Today, my friend Jorelle confirmed it by saying, "You are definitely happier when it's sunny. You hugged me! You never hug me." ;)
Elena and Haily enjoyed chasing each other around. We ended the event by sharing a flat of raspberries.
As the weather is shifting, I am realizing more and more that I can't act as if I live in So Cal anymore. (Which is funny, because I haven't really lived there since 2000. And since then, by the way, I lived in harsher weather conditions such as Motha Russia--one of the best times of my life.) I think that if I dress for the weather, then I will better enjoy the outdoors during the misty, cooler fall/winter/spring.
"If ye are prepared, ye shall not *be bitter* " (D&C 38:30)
* originally says fear. I altered it a bit. You know, it's called 'likening.'
As the weather is shifting, I am realizing more and more that I can't act as if I live in So Cal anymore. (Which is funny, because I haven't really lived there since 2000. And since then, by the way, I lived in harsher weather conditions such as Motha Russia--one of the best times of my life.) I think that if I dress for the weather, then I will better enjoy the outdoors during the misty, cooler fall/winter/spring.
"If ye are prepared, ye shall not *be bitter* " (D&C 38:30)
* originally says fear. I altered it a bit. You know, it's called 'likening.'

1 comment:
Hum, I can smell the Autumn!
Elena must enjoyed a lot. Miss Her!
Yes, Indeed. Sunny day with right temperature make your day fun and bubbly.
Post a Comment