Sunday, November 20, 2011
Spanish Group
After we moved to Sumner, Dan and I received church callings as dual ward missionaries in both the English and Spanish speaking congregations. WE LOVED IT! But unfortunately, it just came to an end a couple of weeks ago. The Spanish Group in Sumner has been dissolved, and the members will continue to attend church elsewhere. I am really going to miss seeing them every week, and hope to keep our friendships going. It has been so great to speak Spanish-- i love that language! And Dan was a trooper, trying hard to understand the language-- a good sport indeed!
I am really going to miss being in Relief Society with these sisters. We were so real with each other--sharing personal stories that helped each other better understand how the gospel of Jesus Christ is so real and life-altering. Thank you for these 9 months :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a nice and fantastic group!
Bless you all!
Sometimes you have go through sad experiences... like your children leave when time comes...
Word division feeling is same thing.
I think the word separation means Sad!
We're glad to have you back in English-speaking Relief Society, though! :) Glad you could make such a difference in their lives!
Post a Comment