There's a woman named Tami who offered to teach
Zumba classes for free at the church!
KIDS WELCOME!
Zumba classes for free at the church!
KIDS WELCOME!
Tami was not obligated-- she's not even a professional instructor!
But she wanted to exercise, and simply invited others along.
She gives me something to look forward to when it's a rainy day.
Because of her, I am motivated to exercise when I can't seem to motivate myself alone. I am so impressed that she has the consistent willpower to offer her time and service.
Elena and I love Zumba, and Tami.
WAKA WAKA!
A glimpse into our hour-long class:
A glimpse into our hour-long class:
3 comments:
Did you take that today? Thanks for emailing me when you post!! That will work out well!! Love Zumba and Tami!!
Zumba, Zumba, Cha! Cha!. Cha!
Great activity, specially your kid enjoys with mom!
Elena is so cool! adorable!
Thousand kisses! -:)
that's awesome, i wanna do that! remember mortal kombat days? you still got it!
Post a Comment