We have no idea what to name this boy!
I wanted to name him Sonia... (if he were really a she). Now I'm stuck! My goal for the next 10 weeks of pregnancy is to somehow produce an 8 lb. baby instead of a 9 lb. baby. I want my bladder to function properly after giving birth, thank you very much.
Other than those plans, life has been pretty tranquil around here. We had
a nice weekend visit by Dan's parents. They dined us at various fish restaurants--YUM. Then I went M.I.A. while the Phillips genes bonded for a few hours. :)
The bus. West Seattle is super-public-transportation-accessible. Now that Dan takes the car to work most days, Elena and I take the bus EVERYWHERE. While I pay the bus driver, Elena runs to the very back of the bus--against my wishes--she will fall one day and learn to listen to me!!! Alki beach and downtown Seattle are only 15 min away.
That's the update so far!