Autumn, Autumn! The leaves keep falling.
So do the boogers. (The kids woke up with runny noses.)
Elena lent Michael her hat. :)
As I was raking the leaves this morning, I noticed the moss has spread to half the lawn!
Oh no! Dan has been trying to get rid of it!
I mean, look what he is growing in our kitchen!
GRASS!
A month ago, Dan raked off the moss in the corner of our lawn,
fertilized it and sprinkled grass seed. He is growing grass on the side to transplant, as you can see.
Well, I don't know what happened, but the moss is back in full force. YIKES.
Dan will be sad.
Oh no! Dan has been trying to get rid of it!
I mean, look what he is growing in our kitchen!
GRASS!
A month ago, Dan raked off the moss in the corner of our lawn,
fertilized it and sprinkled grass seed. He is growing grass on the side to transplant, as you can see.
Well, I don't know what happened, but the moss is back in full force. YIKES.
Dan will be sad.