Odds and ends in March:
On the first Saturday of the month, Home Depot provides a free craft for kids to build.
So Dan and Elena made a Trojan horse bank. (It's now broken and in the trash...shhhh--don't tell)
Also, our nice camera just broke. Below is our last high quality photo.
Elena and I have been into puzzles lately. So exciting...
When St Patrick's Day was almost over,
I quickly you-tubed a weird St Patrick's Day Cartoon to show the kids,
and then we made green sugar cookies. A for effort.
Reading. Elena loves being read to. She is also starting to sound out words!
Michael is now starting to sit still and listen while we read to him.
Michael left-- I don't know why Dan dresses him this way sometimes, but he does.
Michael right-- He can be very helpful with loading the laundry.
He also started to toss his cups and plates into the kitchen sink when he's done eating. CUTE.
Yesterday I was just released as counselor in the Young Women Organization at church. I really enjoyed being with the youth (for almost two years). And now I will start a new calling as Temple Prep Teacher.
And what can I say about Dan? He is now starting to panic as he has a little over a month to write a 20-30 page (single spaced) paper for school. I told him it's okay to not have expectations for an A in this class. Aren't I encouraging? (I think Elena took this blurry pic of Dan with his signature bow-tie-ness)