Sunday, April 6, 2014

Conference Weekend

This week was pretty uneventful.  Dan pretty much was GOOOOOOONE. :)  We agreed that he would stay at work till 7 or 7:30pm, come home to help read stories and say goodnight to the children, and he would then continue on writing his paper till 11pm or so.  I had to train my mind in accepting that Dan did not exist in my life.... hehehehe.  So Conference weekend just came and went, and it was a great break from all of that!  (Because we are going to continue this routine for another month.  Barf.)


Check out Michael's underbite.  It's not always like that, but he makes it that way sometimes. 
 That poor boy is going to have BRACES, and a HEADGEAR...

 I realized that I haven't really been documenting my belly.  
Well, I'm 7 months along.  I still have 3 more months to goooooooooo.  Big belly.

 Dan portrait.  Taken by Elena.

Spring flowers on the neighbor's trees.

 After conference, Brenda (Young Women's President) came by with a goodbye/thank you card and TULIPS from the YW.  Dan tried to pretend that they were from him.  He should try that sometimes... :)

And here are two videos.  The first is Elena and Michael "gardening" outside while we were watching conference.  The second is a monumental moment!  Michael said a new word: cheese.  This is a big deal.  I call Michael a mute, because he doesn't talk much.  I think he can say: mama, uh oh,  thank you (kind of), and now cheese.  He also can make car and train sounds.  The doctor is a little worried, but for now, we've convinced ourselves that Michael is a genius.