Friday, April 11, 2014

Lots of outings this week.

I don't know when this week I thought I could be wonder woman, but we just crammed in a lot of outings.  When I say "we", it was mostly me and the kids.  Dan's got work and that darn PAAAPEEEEEER:

Casual stroll on Alki with the entire fam:

Bussed downtown to Pike Place one day, and then the next day bussed to the City Center where Elena jumped in/on a lot of bouncy houses for FREEEEEEEEEE!  ( i love free events)
That's Michael dragging himself in a stroller.  Did I mention that he later tripped a blind man?  
Not kidding.  I was mortified.

And last but not least....Tulip Town in bloom.  Elena was a little moody.  When I ran into someone I knew, she started crying, "I don't want you to talk to ANYBODY!  Only MEEEE!"  Also, see video:

It's been a beautiful week. 
However, no more trying to be wonder woman. 

P.S.  I FAILED my 1-hr glucose test.  I'm so ashamed... :)
On to the 3-hr test to confirm whether or not I have gestational diabetes!