Well, I thought that since this was baby #3, that she would come a few days early.
Her due date is today.
I'm 3-4 cm dilated.
I'm 3-4 cm dilated.
SHE IS STILL IN ME.
It's funny how I am hoping to feel this sudden, intense pain.
BUT NO. Just inconsistent light contractions.
Cora is playing games with me!
So what did we do this last week?
Stayed local, played at home or at the park.
I finished up with some Korean genealogy before my mom comes to inspect!
Oh yeah, I started playing the ukelele. It's fun!
Dan just worked and worked, hoping that it was his last week.
And when he got home, I had him take the kids on daddy-children outings.
And when he got home, I had him take the kids on daddy-children outings.
And of course, impatiently waited, and waited, and waited.
Here are a few videos from this week: