Here I thought I was being this awesome dietitian, not allowing the kids to have many gummies or suckers, but I did give them A LOT of sticky dried fruit! I stiiiiiiiiiiink!!!!
Then there's the wonderful Cora, who has been so content on her back that I didn't bother putting her much on her stomach, though advised. That is, until Dan noticed a dent on the back-left side of her skull... I stiiiiiiiink!!!
Good gracious! Please stop us from having any more kids because we stiiiiiiiiiiiink. :)
P.S. Good thing there's the dentist for Elena, and just TIME for Cora. Cavities will be filled and Cora's head should mold back to normal after more tummy time. We hope. :)
P.P.S. Here is a lovely photo of our entire family (Cora under blanket) at "The Farm". We went last Saturday. This might be our last 'entire family photo.' Dan is currently away on business in Dallas, Texas--you know, where there's Ebola.
