This past week, we carved pumpkins, which have sinced rotted in our humid environment.
Michael really wanted to carve, but it was kind of dangerous. We finally figured out a way for him to feel involved. As long as his hand was on top of my arm, he felt in on the action.
Dan was gone in Texas from Mon till Thurs, and returned Ebola-free (hopefully) :) He took his midterm and did well. I can't wait for his schooling to end, but I'm at least glad his company is paying for it. Dan also returned to an extremely messy house. Let's just say that I got overwhelmed and gave up.
Yesterday was our ward Halloween party, which was really fun. The youth danced to Thriller, which I participated in. The Young Women leaders dressed up as the four different seasons. I was Summer. Elena was a mouse, Michael was half-dressed as a puppy, Dan was a strange man, and Cora was Cora.
P.S. I turned my back for a few minutes, and this is how I found Cora. Elenaaaaa!!!!!
