We are so LAZY! I had to grab photos from so many people because we
didn't bother taking many. I really regret that, especially because we only gather once a year!
A major highlight of this trip was Cora's baby blessing. It was really nice to have my Dad be a part of it, and most of my family was there to view it. What a treat! I especially liked how Grandma Higdon (102 years old!) dressed up in a cute red dress. Unfortunately, no picture! (I'm kicking myself)
As you can see below, we didn't have the
traditional Christmas tree. Debbie got her creative juices going and
did some kind of sugar plum looking deal, hanging presents and decor off the tree in the backyard. It turned out really cute!
 |
| Kylee, Elena, Cora, Michael, Parker |
 |
| Debbie and Cora, Dad and Cora, Ashley and Marty :) |
 |
| Grandma Ivy Higdon (102 years old!) |
 |
| Ashley grabbing a white elephant present; Michael and Xcina; Mom and Dad kissing? What?!?! |
 |
Elena, Uncle Jaime, Cora, Aunty Katie, Michael
visit with some of the Lovin cousins.
Mom, Genny, Dan/Michael, Debbie/Parker,Ashley, Elena,Kylee,Liz,Matt,Matt's new wife-name?, Dad |
 |
| The Kim side of the family |
We can't forget the Korean side of the family! I am so grateful for their tradition of gathering at least once a year. We all grow up so fast and it's really nice to see how everyone is doing. And it's always fun playing the white elephant gift exchange.