Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sweet and Sour

Sweet:  We've had summer-like weather here.   60 degrees and sunny!  All week I quarantined the kids at home (because of Michael's disease!!!).  They spent a lot of time in the backyard.  On Saturday we went down to the beach and played in the sand.  Don't be deceived: the water is still freezing!


Sour:  I'm telling you, the plague has passed through our home.  First Michael got slapped cheek, then Dan got shingles!  SHINGLES!  The man is 32 years old and he got shingles!  He's too young to be this stressed in life.  I blame the 2nd car.  Ever since we got another car, Dan stopped biking to work.  "Exercise relieves stress!" I nagged.  (Of course work+school+family+church+naggy wife can equal stress too...)

P.S.  Another sour is that Cora fell off our big tall bed.  :(  She can no longer take naps there, now that she is roly poly.