Today it RAINED! After all of those summer-esque days!
After being spoiled with the sun, we didn't quite know what to do with ourselves.
Fortunately a friend called us up and invited us to the Museum of Flight.
At the museum Dan was explaining how airplane-y stuff worked. I was impressed.
Afterward we decided to go to the temple.
Dan and I took turns going inside while the other watched the kids.
That's how we roll these days.
Elena was obsessed with the flowers (she mostly picked fallen ones),
while Michael was obsessed with a stick.
while Michael was obsessed with a stick.
It's a good thing we went.
Dan and I were throwing jabs at each other today.
It climaxed when I YELLED at him for not giving a homeless man a candy bar before the light turned green,
Dan and I were throwing jabs at each other today.
It climaxed when I YELLED at him for not giving a homeless man a candy bar before the light turned green,
to which he responded that I WAS A THORN IN HIS SIDE. Yeahhhhh....
So the spirit was much needed!
