Sunday, November 8, 2015

church

Now that we are in a new ward, the Burien Ward, we have new callings.  Dan's back in the bishopric as 2nd counselor.  He kind of looks like a little kid wearing his dad's suitcoat.  It's the same one he took on his mission.  They bought it BIG, thinking that he would grow into it.... he still hasn't grown into it.  He refuses to buy another one.  It's ok-- you can say I'm shallow.  Other than his coat, Dan seems to be chugging along.  There's plenty to do, to say the least.

I am secretary in the Young Womens.  I am also teaching gospel principles in Russian once a month in Bothel, WA (about 45 min away).  Russian teaching was sabotage I tell you!  I may have gotten an ulcer as I really didn't want to teach my first lesson.  But today I taught my second one, and it's getting better!  Must prepare!  Cant wing a lesson in Russian! AHHHH!  The first russian group was recently opened in the Seattle Mission.  We've got 2 sets of sister missionaries who are working so hard! 

Well, it's late. Gotta go!