So I just found a few more photos and I'll be all caught up!
Dan had a haircut. This is mid-cut, and I should have just left it this way DARN IT! I ended up giving him a russian sportivna.... yikes. Think dumb and dumber. I'm not cutting his hair anymore.
Elena lost her first tooth. Man, she did not want that thing to come out. She thought it would hurt with lots of blood. But after it fell out, she was so pleasantly surprised that she tried to yank the others out for the tooth fairy. She was unsuccessful in her attempt...
I pulled Elena out of school and took the kids to "The Farm and Swan's trail."
I need to be careful about yanking her out of school. Just tonight she asked if I could pull her out tomorrow...
Our landlords/friends bought a double kayak and a SUP (stand up paddle board)
I LOVE PADDLEBOARDING!!! I try to take it out a couple times a week as long as the weather is decent. (The last few days it has been pretty stormy, so I don't dare...)
Last but not least, Halloween! I was a cat, Cora was a mouse...
Michael was a dragon, and Elena was a fairy.
Dan was bacon and eggs and he didn't want his pic taken. What a poor sport!

