You know, I don't document our life enough. My kids won't remember being kids if I don't do this! I have childhood amnesia for sure. It's sad.
So here I go!
We have FOUR kids! Charles Quintin Phillips was born August 19, 2016. I got induced at around midnight, had an epidural, and he was born at 3:09am after ONE push, weighing 8 lbs 10 oz. Quick and painless. A wonderful grand finale because WE ARE DONE BRINGING CHILDREN INTO THE WORLD!
He's a wonderful baby. Today he is a little over 2 months and he has been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks now. YES! We were all worried what life would be like with him in the cottage. And it's very doable. More importantly, the kids are happy. So happy they don't want to leave! Well sorry kids, mommy here wants an upgrade.
I am soooo enjoying the baby phase, something I was too stressed about in the past. I just enjoy holding and cuddling him. I enjoy how small he is. So why then are we not taking more pictures!??! Sheesh. Working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment