We were supposed to go to Portland earlier this week, but the cousins were sick, so we decided to wait. Instead, we went up to Sunrise on Mt Rainier for the day. It was beautiful, but the unexpected heat and mosquitoes kind of killed us. Then my back started hurting, and I just endured to the end. We all lived to tell the tale! The next morning, Cora ran down the hall saying, "My Eye! My Eye hurts!" One of her eyes was swollen shut from the mosquitoes. She got sympathetic looks by people at the store, library, and the park.
Cant remember Tues.
Wednesday, I took the kids down to Sumner. Michael was invited to Cooper Payne's 5th birthday. All decked out in a train theme. I need to take notes on how to throw a party, because Michael is COUNTING DOWN. And he is excited. Every time I drive down to Sumner, I sigh. Such a cute small town. A simpler life. Just too far for Dan's commute. That evening the Bishop had the youth over in his backyard. We enjoyed hamburgers and hotdogs. They made a slip in slide out of a construction tarp. The bishop poked holes in their hose with a knife, which created sprinklers. HA!
Friday, we went to the spray park for park playdate, cleaned house, then we put on a movie night for a couple of families. We set up the TV in the backyard, and ate pizza. Michael ate so much he was rolling on the floor. "How many pieces of pizza did you eat?" "I don't know... I don't know..." haha.
Saturday we were supposed to work on the roof. And we really need to do that. But our friends that moved to Whidbey Island were home that day, so we decided to make a trip out of it. Hiked to Lighthouse point at Deception Pass. A great easy hike, enjoyed by all.
Today we went to church and had the Wingfields over for dinner. They are visiting from Utah, but used to live in WSeattle for 12 years. Great people. They moved! People move. People move in an out all the time.






No comments:
Post a Comment