Halloween: A kangaroo. She was in my snuggli.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Elena 1 month old :)
Elena is growing and she is soooo cute! My favorite angle to look at her is when I am burping her. I wish I had a picture of that. Poor thing, she is going through puberty and has baby acne. I did her the honors and touched up her skin. hehe. Elena is a really good baby. She calls basically when she is in need of something-mostly food. But sometimes it's just a moment of comfort to be held by a familiar touch. She eats and sleeps well. In the mean time, mommy does house chores, takes small naps, and is immersed in reading. Just finished two Harry Potter books. Currently reading "New Moon" before the movie comes out. hehehe. And, is slowly but surely working on mom's genealogy. Mommy also is working out on the elliptical in the garage. Mom is a stud :). Dan is busy with work and his new church assignment. He's pretty busy, but is doing well. He also is getting really good at volleyball, playing on the church team. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Amazing beauty! I see beauty and mastery in Elena face like fairy tale!
xo,xo..
Ленка молодец!
посмотрите сообщение у меня в блоге (((
She is beautiful!! And has so much hair! Sounds like you have been busy too. I love her name btw.
gotta love baby acne!
What cute pictures!! And mom IS a stud, Baby Elena!
we miss you!
Buies
Post a Comment