Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sell, donate, and pack! AND Elena's a momma's girl.

These past weeks were full of craigslist selling and donating! I love how the "unwants" of one can be the "wants" of another. Most of the boxes are packed. Dan exclaimed as he opened the baron cupboards, "How are we supposed to eat for the next week!?!?!" Silly Dan, I saved a pot and pan and a couple of dishes! And we've totally survived. It's amazing what you can make in a pot or pan. What I usually make as a casserole did just fine in a pan! It's great, and less dishes to wash.

On to Elena. We just discovered that she's a momma's girl. We went out both on Friday and Saturday, and left her with a babysitter. Come to find out, she BAWLED! Not for the whole time, but for a good half hour. She rarely cries like that, so we concluded that she knows her parents and wants to be with them! It has its pros and cons. Here's what she wore today! Mom will be so proud. So cute, but soo unpractical:


  
She likes to grab it, then chew on it, or she likes to hit me in the face with it. Like I said, sooo cute but so unpractical. Take care! Wish us luck on the move!

3 comments:

Matt said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!

kim said...

Elena, you are knock out with flower on head! Yeah, You are living doll!

Debbie said...

I love her........ COME VISIT DANG U!